Friday, October 2, 2009

Trying not to laugh

Tonight as I sang songs to the boys, trying to be soft and reverent, I busted out with laughter in the middle of "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam". I had to sing the rest of the song with my eyes closed.

Kai, knowing that he'd be told to lay down, did not get up and jump when "sunbeam" was said (which is the usual action, for those who don't know the song).

Instead, laying on his side, a single arm with pointer finger extended, SHOT UP to the sky each time, right on beat. As if getting rid of all his extra energy through a beam coming out of his finger. (You know, like at the end of Beauty and the Beast. ?? Anyone?... )

Well, I'm assuming Kai did it each time. Like I said it was so funny I had to close my eyes.

Maybe you had to be there.

1 comments:

Becky said...

ha ha LOL!!! I love it!!! (and yes - I know what ya mean with beauty and the beast.) : )