Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"The Best Part of Wakin' Up......."

......is Kai's breakfast song.

While sitting at the table waiting for me to pour his cereal and milk, Kai started nodding his head to a beat and made up this song:

"We don't have any more sugar squares (Cinnamon Toast Crunch),
So now I have to eat Cheerios."

I wish I could remember what else he sang about.
I know I heard "Hulk Smash" in there somewhere.

I'm trying to do better at writing down all the funny stuff the boys do.
So hopefully my confessing of this will help me follow through.

3 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Hope you're feeling better. Sounds like Kai may be a song writer. Valentine cookies on the way!!

The Gardner Gang said...

YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Thank you.... you're the best!

becky d said...

Maybe Kai can help you next year on some of the lyrics to the songs you'll be writing for the Roadshow!