Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Hogi Yogi, sandwich/yogurt artist
2. Expert paper filer at medical center
3. Telemarketer- for two days
4. Orthodontic technician





Four places I've lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Provo, UT
4. Flagstaff, AZ Two states total......wow.


Four movies I could see over and over:
1. A League Of Their Own
2. Field Of Dreams
3. Serendipity
4. Any home video from my childhood or of my kids.


Four favorite foods:
1. My mom's potato casserole
2. A big salad with my grandma's ranch dressing.
3. Ice cream, almost any kind.
4. Strawberry shortcakes made with Bisquik shortcake biscuits

Usually, I have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner until gone.



Four weird things about me:
1. I have double jointed toes
2. Sometimes I eat peanut butter, Mayonaise, and tomato sandwiches.
3. I took a riverdancing class, and LOVED it.
4. I'm 27 yrs. old and I sing along to High School Musical songs with my sisters.


Four favorite TV shows:
1. LOST
2. House
3. Top Chef
4. Project Runway




Four websites I enjoy:
1. Juno.com, my free e-mail site since....forever.
2. Sugardoodle.net, jennysmith.net, any site to find sharing time ideas
3. Snapfish.com, my online photo sharing site
4. Foodnetwork.com (find any recipe for any ingredient)


Four places I'd rather be:
1. In Heaven
2. In better shape.
3. Out of student loan debt
4. At any thrilling amusement park (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags)




Four people I'm tagging:

I dont' know anyone else with a blog except for two friends who have already done this. So anyone that wants to........You're it!!!


4 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Carolyn,

Jennifer told me about your blog tonight and I'd thought I take a look.

I cannot get over the terrible sounded sandwich you mentioned. EW.

You children look so very cute! I hope all is going great for you and that you guys are enjoying Flagstaff. We lived there for school and I miss it now and again.

Allison

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you did this!! I feel so much closer to you now. *sigh* And really, you shouldn't admit to eating things like peanut butter, mayonaise, and tomato sandwiches. People might think you're having weird pregnancy cravings or something. Wait... are you?.... really?

(sit back and watch the rumors fly)

Layton Clan said...

Girl! You know it's true!!! How in the world are you? There are SOOO many bloggers out there. I just love seeing your boys, and seeing you. I love you lady.

Jen Layton (West)

The Gardner Gang said...

Hi Allison and Jen!!! It's a small world when you're part of the bloggers I guess. I love both of your sites too. Thanks for visiting. Keep in touch.
Carolyn