Four jobs I've had:
1. Hogi Yogi, sandwich/yogurt artist
2. Expert paper filer at medical center
3. Telemarketer- for two days
4. Orthodontic technician
Four places I've lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Provo, UT
4. Flagstaff, AZ Two states total......wow.
Four movies I could see over and over:
1. A League Of Their Own
2. Field Of Dreams
4. Any home video from my childhood or of my kids.
Four favorite foods:
1. My mom's potato casserole
2. A big salad with my grandma's ranch dressing.
3. Ice cream, almost any kind.
4. Strawberry shortcakes made with Bisquik shortcake biscuits
Usually, I have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner until gone.
Four weird things about me:
1. I have double jointed toes
2. Sometimes I eat peanut butter, Mayonaise, and tomato sandwiches.
3. I took a riverdancing class, and LOVED it.
4. I'm 27 yrs. old and I sing along to High School Musical songs with my sisters.
Four favorite TV shows:
3. Top Chef
4. Project Runway
Four websites I enjoy:
1. Juno.com, my free e-mail site since....forever.
2. Sugardoodle.net, jennysmith.net, any site to find sharing time ideas
3. Snapfish.com, my online photo sharing site
4. Foodnetwork.com (find any recipe for any ingredient)
Four places I'd rather be:
1. In Heaven
2. In better shape.
3. Out of student loan debt
4. At any thrilling amusement park (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags)
Four people I'm tagging:
I dont' know anyone else with a blog except for two friends who have already done this. So anyone that wants to........You're it!!!