2. My shirts are color coded. I got this idea from my sisters. They used to do this when they roomed together. It helps me to put away my clothes faster. It goes white to black, short sleeve then long sleeve, and there's always a hanger waiting for the shirt in the exact place I took it from. Tah-dah.
3. I love to go bowling. Sometimes I'm good, sometimes not -- but I love it none the less. When we were little my mom signed up my brother and I in an after school league. At the end of the league we each got our own bowling ball. Mine was pink and I named it the "Pink Panther". It's still sitting in my hope chest, unused, because I never took the time and effort to get finger holes drilled in it.
4. I drink my milk with ice in it. I can drink it "normal" if I have to, but I don't like it.
5. One slice white bread, peanut butter, mayo, tomatoes, salt. This is one of my favorite "go-to" sandwiches when I don't know what else to eat. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
6. I have double jointed toes.(first picture) This comes in very handy (along with the length of my toes) when I need to pick something up off the ground and have a baby in my arms. I remember grossing out my family once, asking them what they thought it would be like if we only had one toe (second picture).
7. I can turn my tongue 180 degrees both ways. I was going to post my very first blog video of this, but it turned out looking kind of........... weird.
So there you go. I probably lost some respect from a few of you -- but that's me -- take it or leave it.
I tag Jenny Kempton, Jennica, Jen Reynolds, Jen Layton, Jennifer Badgett, Jen (Rob's cousin) -- and anyone else who's name starts with J-E-N. :)