Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Kai

Even though he's only 3 today, it's been a long road for Kai.
His life started out tough for both of us. His first week of life was spent in the NICU. They took Kai from the nursery at my delivery hospital and transferred him via helicopter to Banner Desert. The doctors and nurses kept reassuring me that everything would be okay but it still looked scary.





I love looking back at pictures because they are always the happy days. Rarely did I pull out the camera on days I wanted to rip my hair out. Kai was a happy baby though, despite his numerous ear infections and bouts with bronchiolitis.





Kai LOVED his baby chair. I couldn't find the right cord, so you are going to get a video of a video..... I hope it works. This was Kai dancing in his chair. He did this little jig all. the. time. It was sooo funny!!!



We love Kai and his sense of humor and look forward to some more fun years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI !!!

0 comments: