1. Gift wrap or gift bags? Gift wrap. I found this AWESOME paper last year that was reversible. So I only had to buy two rolls and I had FOUR choices!!!
2. Real or Fake tree? I like real trees. Have we had one yet since we've been married -- no. We had to stick with our 3 foot fake tree for different reasons each year. But someday...
3. When do you put up your tree? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before February..... or the first time we have visitors in January.
5. Do you like eggnog? No way, Jose' ! I EAT sweet stuff with my milk...... my milk is not supposed to be sweet.
6. Favorite gift as a child? It was my refurbished banana seat bike. I'm pretty sure it was a garage sale buy, but my mom and dad fixed it up. It was painted white with neon flowers and my name in neon orange. Ahhhh, the 80's.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents and in-laws. They are always the last ones I buy for because it takes me so long to think of something.
8. Who is the easiest person to shop for? Kids.
9. Do you mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, when I actually DO them.
10. Worst Christmas present? These amazingly ugly, XXXL gym shorts that Jeff got me one year. They were pretty close to skorts because they were that flowy. His thinking was that I would, for sure, take them back and get something I really liked.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie - It's a Wonderful Life
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Because I am COMPLETELY against Christmas before Thanksgiving, as some of you could tell from a previous post, I don't start shopping until after then.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only the few white elephant gifts that seem to go around every year in our family: the Christmas toilet paper, a potty training video...
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time- My grandma's sugar cookies! She used to send them to us every year. We tore into that box the second it arrived.
15. Clear or colored lights on the Christmas tree? I like clear with nicer decorations, but growing up I liked how we always had the colored lights with all of our individual ornaments.
16. Favorite Christmas song.- Ooooooo -- too many to choose from. I really like this album called "One Star" by Cherie Call. It has 3 original songs plus The First Noel. It's a must-have.
17. Travel or Stay home? I love being with family, I'll go wherever they are. Especially when money is tight and our kids might only have 3-4 gifts to open. Christmas morning lasts so much longer when you get to watch others open their gifts as well.
18. Can you name Santa's reindeers? Only when I sing the song in my head.
19. Angel or Star on top of the Tree? A star or a bow, as I have now...... angels, ehhh.
20. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We used to get pajama pants from Jeff's grandma each Christmas Eve, but the actual "openings" happen on Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about the season. Thinking of what gifts to give people.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color. My grandpa gave us an ornament each year of our lives, so those are really special to me. But for my bridal shower, my mom gave me a beautiful set of glass ball ornaments that were my wedding colors: lavender and light blue.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Some new clothes (as I am constantly growing these days), new close-toed shoes, and for my boys to be spectacular angels while in San Diego.
24. Does Santa wrap or leave the presents out? Wraps with his special paper, unless the gift is too big and it would look silly wrapped. His gifts have to look perfect.
I guess I'll tag: Whoever needs something to blog about before Chrismas. :)