Saturday, January 19, 2008

PUMP IT UP !!!

This morning I decided to do a workout off of FitTV, which I'm SO glad we have. It gets so cold here and I don't want to go walking, running, or bike-riding in this weather...... PLUS we don't have a gym membership because of $$$$$, so there you go. FitTV it is.



Part of the workout involved hand weights. I had my set and Griffin had his.
Wow, Griffin looks a lot happier working out. Maybe I should try sitting on the couch and using matchbox cars next time.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey, you're belly looks just like mine!!! (no, I'm not pregnant) You're one of those adorable cute pregnant people. I'm gonna go eat a cookie now. I only exercise when the weather is good.

The Gardner Gang said...

Adorable? Did you see my face in that picture? I guess not.

Ooooo....a cookie sounds good.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

holy cow woman! You do too look great. Mostly, I remember with your 1st pregancy, you were the Primary chorister? And it was the primary program? And you were like 8 or 9 months along and were wearing the cutest, huggiest black&white dress and I was (and still am, apparently ;) more than a little jealous at your level of cutest.

Russ and Debbie said...

Look at your little belly. Way to go, the apartments we moved into have a gym and I have already been 2 times this year. I'm the bomb!

Jen said...

Your belly is so cute! Whatever!!