Sunday, January 13, 2008

What's wrong with me!?

I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon....... 4:18pm to be precise. Our ward is done at two-o-clock now and that works much better for our nap schedule. Which brings me back to the title of my blog. Everyone else is taking a nap and I've been laying in bed for half an hour now and can't go to sleep. What the heck!! I DO enjoy being able to just sit and think by myself, so I shouldn't complain too much. I just know that everyone else is going to be all hyped up and fully rested and I'll still be going down hill. Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was Griffin's first day as a Sunbeam. Oh boy. He did GREAT for the first....... ten minutes. After that he was up walking around, trying to get into my bag in the back, figuring out which chair fit him best, complaining that our chorister wasn't doing any "fun" songs, etc. Me being in there the whole time probably doesn't help either. I just think they need to make it an easier transition from Nursery to Sunbeams. It's like, "Here kids....... go play with toys and have snacks for two hours" but then one Sunday when they least expect it, just take it all away. No games, no toys, no fun songs, no snacks. "Just sit quietly in your chair and listen to grown ups for two hours instead." Poor kids. I guess I should say, poor Griffin because he seemed to be the only one with a big problem today. Maybe next week will be better. ???

1 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Ahh, the sunbeams. he-he-he. I'm a sunbeam teacher and we still have snacks and songtime and stuff. We gradually wean those out. Gradually.