Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"It's not cold, Mom." -- said through shivering teeth

This past Saturday Jeff and I ran Pat's Run.
(seperate post about that later)
When we got home, I wanted to put my legs in our cold pool.
The boys came out with me and wanted to take off their pants/shorts.
.......Then their shirts came off.
.....They asked to take off their underwear -- but that's where I drew the line.

Within a few minutes and using slow entry methods, Griffin, Kai, and Trey were all fully immersed.

Trey was given the "leftover" floaties and was most happy running around the edges.

Kai's favorite activity is full speed running power jumps.

Uh oh Spidey! Looks like you've got yourself in a tight spot!

We can't wait for the water to be just a little warmer for us.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Good one. Spidey, tight spot, funny. Trey looks like a professional speed walker, doing some laps.

Jasmyn said...

I can't wait till the water is a little warmer either:-) (hint hint!)

Shirl and Bill said...

How cute.....Trey looks like he can beat the world!!!!

becky d said...

Tight spot.....I nearly peed my pants! Loved the photos!!!