Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sick at SIX



Kai turned 6 on March 19th.
His birthday ended up being a week long celebration and we still owe him one more "party".

Monday, on his actual birthday, we had most of the DeWitt family over for a Bosa Donut cake.  
Kai loved his face in this picture and made sure I put it in.  :)

A few days later, we had his cake and party with the Gardners after one of the boys' coach pitch practices.
(I'm sure there will be pictures of those games soon.)
Poor Kai was not feeling too well that night.  
All he wanted to do was open presents and go home.
He didn't even eat his huge piece of penguin Mario that I had cut for him.
His cake request was Super Smash Bros.

I couldn't find any figurines from that game to put on his cake so I had to use the fruit roll-up technique I'd used before.

Kai quickly blew out his candles and unwrapped his presents with as much excitement as he could muster up.  Then we packed up and went home.
We promised Kai a trip to Bounce U with his brothers and best cousin to make up for the not-so-much-fun parties he had.
He was such a good sport though.
Love you Kai!!

1 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

WOW! what a birthday