Friday, November 21, 2008

Numero Siete

JEFF + CAROLYN = LOVE
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!
I can't believe we've been married for 7 years. It definitely goes by fast. I know there are days that go by without me telling you how much I appreciate you and I'm sorry. You work so hard to make sure our family has what we need. The boys love you to death and I hope they'll soon realize how lucky they are to have you as a father. You are an excellent husband. I love when you help out with the dishes or trash or baths without me having to ask. I love that you still think I look good. I love that YOU still look good. Thank you for keeping us on track with the spiritual aspects in our lives and thank you for trying to teach Griffin everything you can about the Gospel. You are so patient with me and my occasional moodiness. I love you so much and I'm grateful for everything you are and do.
---- Me

1 comments:

Keri said...

Happy anniversary!